Who is Aaron Ross?
Aaron Ross is the co-founder of Predictable Revenue, a company that helps businesses “increase their sales pipeline and revenue by teaching them how to replicate the success of Silicon Valley’s top sales organizations.”
He is also the author of two best-selling books on sales: “Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into A Sales Machine With The $100 Million Formula” and “The Innovation Cycle: How to Create a Culture of Continuous Innovation.”
He has spoken at over 300 conferences in 30 countries, and his advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune, Inc., and more.
Here are 10 of Aaron Ross’ best quotes:
- “Sales is all about creating value for others. If you can do that, you’ll be successful.”
- “Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want. The worst they can say is no.”
- “Successful salespeople are always learning and constantly growing their skillset.”
- “You have to be passionate about helping your clients reach their goals. That’s what will make them want to work with you.”
- “It’s not about closing deals; it’s about building relationships that last.”
- “Sales is all about problem solving. If you can solve your clients’ problems, they’ll be more likely to buy from you.”
- “You need to focus on providing value, not just making sales. That’s how you stand out from the competition.”
- “The key to success is persistence. You have to keep going until you get the results you want.”
- “Successful salespeople are always looking for ways to improve their process and close more deals.”
- “The best way to achieve success in sales is to learn as much as you can and constantly strive to improve your skillset.”