Who is Christoph Janz?
Christoph Janz is a venture capitalist and startup advisor. He is the co-founder and managing partner at Point Nine Capital, a Berlin-based early stage venture capital firm.
What are his Top 10 Quotes?
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.”
- “If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.”
- “Progress isn’t made by early adopters alone – it’s made by people who are willing to take risks.”
- “Entrepreneurship is not about having an idea, it’s about turning that idea into a reality.”
- “Stop looking for unicorns and start building startups.”
- “The most important thing in life is to find out what you’re good at, and then do it.”
- “There’s no such thing as a no-brainer investment – every decision has risk and potential reward.”
- “Building a great company is all about making the right decisions – even when you don’t have all the answers.”
What do these quotes mean for entrepreneurs?
Christoph Janz provides some great advice for entrepreneurs with these Top 10 Quotes. He emphasizes the importance of doing something you love, believing in yourself, and taking risks. He also reminds entrepreneurs that there is no such thing as a no-brainer investment – every decision has risk and potential reward. Ultimately, Christoph Janz believes that building a great company is all about making the right decisions. This is great advice for any entrepreneur who is looking to start or grow their business.