Who is Dan Martell?
Dan Martell is a Canadian entrepreneur, startup advisor, and investor. He is the co-founder of Spheric Technologies, which was acquired by Salesforce in 2009. Dan is also the founder of Flowtown (acquired by Acton).
Quotes by Dan Martell:
- “Entrepreneurship is not a spectator sport. If you want to be an entrepreneur, get up and do something.”
- “Don’t be afraid to ask dumb questions. Asking questions is the only way to learn.”
- “The best entrepreneurs are always learning.”
- “You have to be passionate about your work, or you won’t succeed.”
- “If you’re not embarrassed by your first product, you’ve launched too late.”
- “Pivot quickly when things aren’t going well.”
- “Make sure you’re solving a real problem.”
- “Build something people want.”
- “Be relentlessly resourceful.”
- ” Persevere through the hard times.”