Who is Jack Dorsey?
Jack Dorsey is one of the most popular faces in the tech industry. Among other notable accomplishments, Jack is the co-founder of Twitter and CEO of Square. He’s also a superfan of cryptocurrency and tweets a lot about Bitcoin.
As a leader in the tech and business worlds, it’s no surprise that Jack has some insightful things to say about success and failure.
Here are my 10 favourite Jack Dorsey quotes:
- “You can worry about the competition…or you can focus on what’s ahead of you and drive fast.”
- “Expect the unexpected. And whenever possible, be the unexpected.”
- “You don’t have to start from scratch to do something interesting.”
- “You have to start. Start now, start here, start small and keep it simple.”
- “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.”
- “It’s really complex to make something simple.”
- “Success is never accidental.”
- “Question every little thing.”
- “Everyone has an idea, but it’s really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you work on the idea.”
- “An idea that can change the course of the company can come from anywhere.”