Who is Jason Calacanis?
Jason Calacanis is an American entrepreneur, investor, and blogger. He is the co-founder of the early stage venture capital firm, LaunchCapital, and the creator of “This Week in Startups,” a popular podcast about startups and entrepreneurship.
What are some of Jason Calacanis’ best quotes?
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
- “Don’t be afraid to ask for help – it’s a sign of strength, not weakness.”
- “Your network is your net worth.”
- “It’s not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen.”
- “Entrepreneurship is not about having an idea, it’s about turning that idea into a reality.”
- “The only way to fail is to not try.”
- “Do something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
- “Your success is determined by your ability to execute, not just have ideas.”
- “You’re not an entrepreneur until you’ve failed – a lot.”
- “Being an entrepreneur is like being in a constant state of warfare.”
What can we learn from Jason Calacanis’ quotes?
Jason Calacanis’ quotes are a great reminder that entrepreneurship is hard work, and that failing is part of the process. But they also remind us that if we love what we’re doing, it won’t feel like work at all. And finally, they remind us that being an entrepreneur is all about taking action and making things happen.