Who is Kat Cole?
Katrina “Kat” Cole is an American businesswoman. She is the former Chief operating officer and president of North America for Focus Brands, a company that owns several restaurant chains, including Auntie Anne’s, Carvel Ice Cream, Moe’s Southwest Grill, and Schlotzsky’s.
Cole has said some pretty insightful things over the years. Here are 10 of my favorites:
1. “The biggest barrier to entry is usually fear-based thinking.”
2. “In order to be successful, you have to be comfortable with being uncomfortable.”
3. “You can’t be a complainer and a change agent at the same time.”
4. “The more you know, the more you realize you don’t know.”
5. “Don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo.”
6. “In order to grow, you have to be willing to experiment.”
7. “Believe in yourself and your vision.”
8. “Embrace change.”
9. “Think outside the box.”
10. “Take risks and learn from your mistakes.”
I hope you enjoyed these insights from Katrina Cole! As she says, the key to success is embracing change, thinking outside the box, and taking risks.