Who is Mark Suster?
Mark Suster is a Partner at Upfront Ventures, a venture capital firm. He has been in the startup world since 1997 and has experience in both operational and investment roles.
His best 10 quotes:
- “The best way to make money in startups is not to start them.”
- “Don’t be afraid to pivot, but always make sure you know why you’re pivoting.”
- “Entrepreneurship is not about the things you know; it’s about the things you don’t know that you don’t know.”
- “A startup is a company designed to grow fast.”
- “The best way to learn is by doing.”
- “In the startup world, there are no short cuts and no silver bullets.”
- “There are two types of people in the world: Those who see a problem and those who see an opportunity.”
- “Make sure you have a clear understanding of your customer and their problem before trying to come up with a solution.”
- “It’s not about having an idea, it’s about turning that idea into a reality.”
- “The most important thing for an entrepreneur is to be resilient and to never give up.”