Who is Naval Ravikant?
Naval Ravikant is an entrepreneur and angel investor who has invested in over 100 startups, including Uber, Twitter, and AngelList. He is also the co-founder of Venture Hacks, a website that provides advice for entrepreneurs.
What makes Naval interesting?
He is known for his insightful quotes about life and business. His quotes are often motivational and thought-provoking.
Here are 10 of the best quotes by Naval Ravikant:
- “If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.”
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
- “If you’re not constantly reinventing yourself, you’re going to become irrelevant.”
- “Your mind is your best asset or your worst enemy.”
- “The biggest mistake I see young people make is that they don’t have a global perspective.”
- “You have to be both lucky and good, but luck only lasts so long.”
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.”
- “In order to be successful, you have to have your heart in the right place… and also your head.”
- “The most successful people are usually the ones who have taken the most risks.”