Who is Noah Kagan?
Noah Kagan is an entrepreneur and the co-founder of AppSumo, an online deals company. He was also employee number 30 at Facebook and number 4 at Mint.com before he left to start his own venture.
Kagan uses a blunt and straightforward approach to business and marketing. It’s no wonder you can see this clearly in his quotes. I find them insightful and inspiring because he makes you see another perspective of business we are not used to.
Here are 10 of my favorite quotes by Noah Kagan:
- “Your network is your net worth.”
- “You can’t be great at everything, but you can be good at anything.”
- “The faster you fail, the faster you learn.”
- “Don’t be afraid to ask for help.”
- “Your email list is your gold mine.”
- “Marketing is all about adding value.”
- “If you’re not embarrassed by your first product, you’ve launched too late.”
- “The best way to learn is by doing.”
- “Content is king, but distribution is queen, and she rules the house.”
- “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”