Who is Sheryl Sandberg?
Sheryl Sandberg is an American business executive and author. She is the chief operating officer of Facebook and founder of LeanIn.org.
What are some of her best quotes?
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.”
- “When looking for a job, consider the company’s culture as much as the salary.”
- “A successful career doesn’t happen by accident. It’s not a result of luck or chance. It’s a result of choice.”
- “You have to be open to change, but you can’t let change control you.”
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we see ourselves.”
- “You can’t be what you can’t see.”
- “We need to start measuring our success by how much we raise up the next generation, not by how much we can do ourselves.”
- “The most important thing a woman can do is build her own network.”
- “It’s not about having it all, it’s about doing what you love.”
- “There is no rule that says women have to wait to be promoted to senior roles. Women should aspire to be CEO.