Who is Tim Ferriss?
Tim Ferriss is an entrepreneur, author, and public speaker. He’s written several best-selling books, including “The 4-Hour Work Week” and “The 4-Hour Chef“.
Tim’s approach to productivity and lifestyle design has helped him become one of the most successful people in the business world. If there’s one person you should listen to for a solid pathway to success, it is Tim.
Here are 10 of my favorites from Tim Ferriss:
- “Focus on the 20% of work that brings 80% of the results.”
- “If the challenge we face doesn’t scare us, then it’s probably not that important.”
- “Age doesn’t matter. An open mind does.”
- “Tomorrow becomes never, no matter how small the task, take the first step now.”
- “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.”
- “Efficiency is doing things right. Effectiveness is doing the right things.”
- “A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.”
- “Most people are fast to stop you before you get started but hesitate to get in the way if you’re moving.”
- “Don’t follow a model that doesn’t work. If the recipe sucks, it doesn’t matter how good a cook you are.”
- “Focus on being productive instead of being busy.”